Whether it’s a rogue bank employee stealing funds from customer accounts or making fraudulent loans to hackers attempting to divert funds, the risk of financial loss can be devastating to an institution of any size. Avoiding a delay in managing a financial institution’s foreclosed properties, trust portfolio, banking and leasing operations is critical to helping your business grow.
Our programs can be customized to fit the individual institution’s needs of community banks, credit unions, mortgage brokers, investment advisors, consumer finance & leasing companies, insurance companies, pensions, and private equity/venture capital firms. Garrett-Stotz has the answers you need to create a solid risk management plan with a series of customizable, scalable products and services.
We offer the following financial institutions insurance coverage:
- Property & Liability
- Trust Portfolio.
- Private Equity Portfolio Companies’ Coverage
- Foreclosed/REO & Repossessed Auto/Watercraft/ATV Asset Protection.
- Contingent Interest Leasing Property & Liability
- Mortgage Portfolio Impairment
- Business Income & Extra Expense
- Bond Coverage – Fidelity, ERISA, Mutual Fund
- Cyber Security & Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers (D&O)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability
- Lenders Liability
- Mail Insurance, Valuable Papers, & Accounts Receivable
- Professional Liability/E&O for Investment Advisory and Management Services
- Kidnap & Ransom/Extortion (K&R)
- Travel Accident & Foreign Voluntary Work Comp
- Workers' Compensation & Workplace Violence Expense
- Commercial Umbrella & Excess Liability
- Group Personal Excess
- Crisis Assistance Coverage